Sunday, March 12, 2006

Superlon Mystery 13: Sherry Blossom Whirl



Put the fish in middle of the UFO. Turn the wheel on.

Choose your character:

1. plinky potatohead
2. squeezed egg
3. coinbanger
4. elf

Rules:


Try to grab as much of cow wool as you can, it might be useful or not, you never know.
If you chose to be a potatohead, be kind to the girl with the frying pan.
If you are a smashed egg, you're quite done. Sorry.
If you like to bang coins, follow the lion. Remember to avoid the fake ones.
If you are an elf, you have to find a field with lots of snow. Roll over until you feel dizzy.

Mind the meteorites and constantly falling spaceflags.

Try to be the first. Ask Sherry Blossom your question.
The answer will appear over her head.

To be continued...

7 comments:

Dave said...

Is the drug you're obviously on legal in Finland? Can you send me some?

I bet the lovely colourful pictures look even better then too.

Wonderful.

Taiga the Fox said...

Dear Dave, just a second. I'll send you some after I have squeezed it out of my brains.

Dave said...

I expect one of your German doctor friends will probably help.

Taiga the Fox said...

Doctor who?

I think the other doctor and couple of nurses are still somewhere in Great Britain?

Anonymous said...

One nurse here. Closed in to the closet.

Taiga the Fox said...

Somehow I'm not surprised at all. Nurse who?

Taiga the Fox said...

Dave, I admit I took an overdose of coffee (and two glasses of white wine) yesterday. I don't send them to you, sorry.