Friday, March 03, 2006

Superlon Mystery 10: Limp My Ride



Stejar Starhl: What's wrong, buddy?
You're shaking like an empty suitcase.
Do you need a jumper?

Eiseemi Laxi: I see showjumpers already, thank you.

Pony in pink: Dear wanderers, what are your wonders?
Stejar Starhl: Who are you? Where are we? Do I like bananas? Will I ever live in a palace?
Pony in pink: We are the Champignons. The tally-ho of the Truffle-players.
Pony with wings: You are in the Forest of Fungus.
Pony with big pasterns: No and no. You will end up living in a very mushy room.

Eiseemi Laxi: Stop speaking, silly shiitake! I can't think.
Pony quite translucent: You will find your way in the mouth.
Stejar Strahl: Mouth?
Pony with big pasterns: The answers are in the mouth.
Just set your faces towards the Lady of Doorset.
The double-decked watering can will do the rest.



To be continued...

3 comments:

Dave said...

'shaking like an empty suitcase'

What a stimulating image.

Taiga the Fox said...

Just an idea of the shaking empty suitcase sends cold shivers down my spine.

No, it actually reminded me of Shaking Stevens and I'm not recovered yet.

Taiga the Fox said...

NB. I just cruelly sold all the ponies and send them away.

I hope they will get a bit more conventional enviroment to make things that plastic ponies normally do.