the Foxes hold a family conference.
Thesis: Taiga t Fox is messy.
Opponent: No I'm not. My eyes are just selective.
I wipe off the qualities that do not give pleasure to the senses
and concentrate on the beauteous.
Motto: If you want it clean, go get the cleaner.
Thesis: Our place is messed up. Taiga t Fox has got too much stuff.
Opponent: No it isn't. It is just slightly Chekhovian.
I sold 200 books already, do you want to suck me dry?
Motto: Without lots of stuff, Superlon would vanish - puff!
Thesis: Taiga t Fox is unpractical.
Motto: Who wants to open the windows anyway? I'd rather learn how to do this
Thesis: Mr. Fox is the master of the universe of forgetting.
Opponent: Access denied.
Evidence ( from this week):
- forgot the oil
- forgot where the window opener was
- forgot the cheese in the bag for 4 days [I'm not eating that by the way]
- forgot where he put the ice picks [ naturally in the sock box and I did saw them in the candy box earlier]
- forgot to ask me if I'd want the other ticket
- forgot to get into the last bus and forgot to put the alarm on [Ha ha! Knock knock! Silence in the court room!]
- forgot how fast Taiga t Fox is to learn things
Without a murmur, the penalty is, guess what?
Look how nice embroidery I learned to do while you were away:
About my non-existent book - I’ve long been fascinated by the saga of Jim Crace’s Useless America, a book that never existed but, thanks to a typing error or a misheard phone call or...
3 days ago