Yesterday evening, after doing some wearying household-things, I had to do some paperwork.
As it wasn't already bad enough, I didn't find a thing, which has no name. Well, it surely has, but I don't know it in Finnish, so how could I know it in English.*
I was trying to find the thing and a name for it.
If there would be a course called "Office-aid things naming for beginners", I would participate, if it would be free and possibly during my working-hours.
Well, anyway, I was going to take off some staples from the papers, carefully, but I couldn't, because I didn't find the thing with no name.
I even opened my million-box, but it wasn't there.
What is inside your million-box?
Yes, in that box, where you put everything you might once need or everything you just happen to have in your hands, just when you are leaving the house and don't know where to put it. You put it inside your million-box, don't you?
Well, I do.
This is what I found:
1. Designer's gouache Giallo limone (dried)
2. A Japanese pencil from the 70s
3. Five English pounds
4. Twenty Deutsche Marks, [when was it when Germany got Euros?]
5. Ten Deutsche Marks [sigh]
6. One Finnish mark from 1982 [we've got Euros too]
7. 20 Estonian cents
8. A coin of Serena spa lockers
9. A white plastic gate for Pippi Longstocking playhouse
10. Beauty and the Beast-video brochure
11. An used ticket for Dance-theatre Hurjaruuth's Winter circus
12. An empty expensive pen
13. Save our Zoo-badge. [Never seen before. Either the Zoo or the badge.]
14. Black tape
15. A yellow earplug, unused
16. A pair of shoestrings, unused
17. A plastic screw
18. A half-eaten Bob the Builder's cat-shaped eraser
19. A brown cat-shaped reflector
20. An odd-shaped football-magnet [from Easter egg]
21. A used Gallen-Kallela-stamp
22. A mite picker
23. A plastic snail
23. A bunny-shaped reflector
24. A key-ring with blue light
25. A key-ring with seal-picture
26. Some wool [I don't have a sheep or a goat, must be husky's]
27. Unused magic sand
28. A pink heart-shaped eraser with cute animals in it
29. Black thread
30. A yellow plastic ball [I remember like I'd tried to find that, but don't remember why and when]
31. An Equus Judo thingy [I'm a question mark shaped person. What is this?]
32. Wonka Spooky Nerds Fruit Punch Flavoured candies
33. A rock with a metal hook
34. A papyrus bookmark
35. A piece of pine bark with a hole
36. A yellow silk ribbon from 70s [my granny used to tie my plaits with these]
* I am a terrible mumbler. Everyone who has seen me knows that. Anyway, thank you for your visit, lovely Patch and Mr. Blue Cat.
About Brain of Britain, again - The cricket will be over well before 3pm on Monday, so you may as well listen to this.
1 day ago