Here's a short chapter from the comic strip Moomins in Torrelorca (by Tove's son Lars Jansson 1968):
1. -"These LBJ-pills don't seem to be very efficient."
-" But they form an addiction like popcorns do."
2. - "The sugar crusting is so good."
- "They say these effect on your sense of time."
3. - "I wonder if it's true? "
4. - "These LBJ-pills make me to behave irresponsible."
- "Yes, they definitely do."
5. -"It'll be best if we followed them. "
- "They did pop half a kilo and may do something terrible ."
6. - "Don't worry, they'll get high soon."
As a result the whole Moomin family end up staring at the moon for a week and they miss their flight.
This wasn't just once, because Moomins have also been to Riviera, where Moominpappa gambles his money, drinks whiskey and has got a terrible hang-over.
More Moomins not to be seen on the Japanese animation series:
- Moomins and Modern Art
- Moomins and the Guru
- Moomins and the Golden Tail (parody of the celebrities)
- Moomins and the Agent 008 ½
New Link! There are 24 comic books published, but unfortunately it seems they are not translated. Some more episode names:
- Moomintroll in Neanderthal
- Moomintroll and the Radicals
- Moomins and the Vampire
- The underdeveloped Moomins
- Moomintroll and the Marsians
- Mummytroll in the Wild West