Saturday, February 11, 2006

A toast to Pip

Today was the second time I saw Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité.
I have used approximately 26 hours of my life watching
the most underestimated tv-series ever
I could have spent that time for knitting, scubadiving or ironing, but I feel no quilt and I would do it again.

*clink clink*

Here's a toast for the most wittiest and quirkiest character with non-acceptable personality, ever.
Here's another for the foppish hair, with or without a rambling rat.
Rest in peace inspector Pippin. I would blow rectanqular bubbles for you. May your chicken imitation be with us.
I leave you ( and make no slips because you're pure fiction )



And for fox sake Fox what you did. This irritated fox has nothing to do with that toughtless Fox.
* stops pouring the wine*


*whine*

No comments: