Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mystery in the village of Superlon ( Part 1 )




Village fisher Eiseemi Laxi (formerly known as local robot)
and his friend, music teacher Hemmo Mikko were terrified.

Hemmo Mikko: "Oh my, I have lost my magical diamond ring! "
Eiseemi Laxi: "I just woke up with a fish in me head but my turtle's gone! "

Inspector Stejar Strahl held up the traffic.

Stejar Strahl: "This must be a giant robbery, in our beloved village.
Early in the morning I opened my fridge.

Instead of butter there were dentures of a shark.
This mystery must be solved! "


To be continued...



NB. All the fancy toys and characters are property of Johan and Anton, the Sons of the Fox.
Photo and translation by Taiga the Fox.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Having recently been playing my ABBA CD's, I love the occasional word appearing in translation which isn't quite what a native-speaker would say.

I read this with a Scandinavian accent, if that's OK with you.

Taiga the Fox said...

That's OK with me. I'm definitely not a native speaker, actually never lived anywhere than in Finland.

So I hope someone will correct me if I write complete nonsense all the time :)

* taking the laika out for a walk and humming ABBA lyrics *

Mamma mia, here I go again