This is the first time I'll do any of these kind of things. And probably last, but anyway. I just love to put letters in the wrong order, if no-one has spotted that yet.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
[Ok, I'll translate it.]
[It isn't very cool, is it? Well a suitable name for a rock star, who plays a hammond organ maybe.]
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your Mom's side, your favourite candy )
[Well that's something. Singing with Fred Ashtray.]
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour, favourite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
[Maybe if I'd had a side role in some unknown Latino Soap]
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of Mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your Mom's maiden name spelled backwards).
(That's not a terrorist name. That's more like a shopkeeper in Mumbai.]
8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favourite colour, favourite drink)
Blue Pays d'Auge
(What kind of a superhero is that? That sounds like I was a distant French relative of Batman's Robin or something.]
If some-one wants to do this, feel free.
About my non-existent book - I’ve long been fascinated by the saga of Jim Crace’s Useless America, a book that never existed but, thanks to a typing error or a misheard phone call or...
3 days ago