Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sleeping is so much funnier than you.

I just heard the title and it reminded me about the small article I read some days ago.
One of my all time favourite directors Emir Kusturica, who is funnier than normal sleep if you ask me, has made some perfectly weird movies like Underground and Arizona Dream and now apparently lives in a small village called Drvengrad.

If one of you ever visits his village, there is a chance to buy some fruit juice whose bottles bear the names and images of Che Guevara (raspberry flavour) , Fidel Castro (blackberry), Kusturica (strawberry) and Josip Broz Tito (blueberry).
Also Saddam Hussein juice is available, but it didn't say in which flavour. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Dave said...

I can only think of things in poor taste (which the juice might) - like pheasant juice. That joke is so bad that I hope I don't have to explain it to anyone.

miss-cellany said...

i'm not sure what flavour that would be. But if they add Tony Blair juice, that would be anything bland, and surely George Bush juice would be any combination that leaves a nasty taste in your mouth...

Taiga the Fox said...

I think it must be really strange and bad tasting, but still something, which makes millions crazy about it.

Like Sauerkraut juice.

Anonymous said...

Pink Grapefruit, without question.

Taiga the Fox said...

Hmm, you might be right. If I am right the Finnish word for pink grapefuit is verigreippi, meaning a bloody grapefruit. Suits him.