Today is the official ending of the Christmas season, so we threw the tree from the window and ate the delicious ginger bread house after dusting it. What then? A perfect time for doing Annie's Twisted Meme.
Five things somebody's said to me or about me:
1. You could be a model if you hadn't that ass.
A stranger on the street when I was 18.
2. Have you been part of the DDR shot put team?
A man after two years of dating.
3. I think I haven't told you, but you've got a brother.
Dad, when I was 19.
4. Look, Mum, is that Santa?
A small girl when I was 15 and wearing a trendy pink, furry coat.
5. You have such a voice it makes me sleep. Are you a news reader?
A stranger on the train when I was around 25.
About my non-existent book - I’ve long been fascinated by the saga of Jim Crace’s Useless America, a book that never existed but, thanks to a typing error or a misheard phone call or...
3 days ago