Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Plop of the Week

Mr Fox + canon = Helsinki!


------------
Plop = an onomatopoeic term for the sound of an object falling onto a surface or into water.


Great. Bloody November.
[Note to self: Be more clear]
Great. Buggerin bloody November.
[Note to self: Use understandable language]
Moan moan whine whine blah blah bloody November.
[Note to self: Be optimistic.]

So. Here it goes again.
Here is Mr Fox. Yes, that one. Say hello.



Another update again:
Because this went all ploppy, here is some poo.
That means I uploaded few new photos as well.


elk poo
Originally uploaded by Taiga the Fox.

6 comments:

Dave said...

I'm not sure what to make of all this.

Taiga the Fox said...

Well, to be honest, I have not an idea.

CT said...

I popped round and saw Mr Fox's blog, very interesting it is too!
Cheer up Taiga:)i know how you feel

Dave said...

It doesn't say Mr Fox's on the label, but I said hello anyway.

He probably thinks I'm mad now.

He's probably right.

Sopwith-Camel said...

Splish-splash,
Plippety-plop,
Go the Mr Biggies

I expect the cubs already know this little song ( think it's by Tennyson), but if not, it's a good one for them to take to school :)

Taiga the Fox said...

How nice of you all. He may say he's from a stan-country, but I'm quite sure he's pretty much not. And he takes nice photos of Helsinki all the time.

Sopwith-camel, thanks, it is almost the Mr Hankey season indeed, isn't it? (And just to be clear, nothing of this ploppy talk is about Mr Fox.)