Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saga Superlonica 4: Nights of the Sound Table



Aristotle Catfish:
Good Morning gadders.
Stejar Strahl: Ecnednopserroc fo ytiliba ym tsol evah I ekil smees ti.
Aristotle Catfish: What is your friend trying to express?
Eiseemi Laxi: Drow a dnatsrednu t'nac I, llet I dluoc woh?
Aristotle Catfish: Are you all retroflexers?
Ella Salmon: Diputs rehtar eb ot strats lla siht noinipo ym ni.
Aristotle Catfish: Try singing.
Stejar Strahl:
The boy named Table met
Lilly Flower Smally Small
and sat on the bee.
They needed water.
Where,
where,
oh where
they thought.
Lilly Flower Smally Small
cut a picture
on the wall.
They looked at their
papery pool.
Aristotle Catfish: Oh, excellent, I've been waiting for your companionship for years to arrive. Follow me, Mr. von Strahl.

5 comments:

Dave said...

!gnola lla hsinniF gnikaeps neeb t'nevah uoy teb I

Dave said...

!Harruh dnd hO

mimi buzzard said...

GREAT!

Taiga the Fox said...

!sknaht dna ho .ti dekil uoy dalg ,erusaelp ym lla s'ti

Taiga the Fox said...

Especially dna ho.