Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mummy is broken




Instead of just playing to be a mummy on Sunday, I will probably be like one. Well, I walk more like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, than an Egyptian, but maybe if I add some toilet paper around me... and try not to drop my head.

Anyway, I have injured my neck and I shouldn't write a word now. I probably shouldn't do anything at all, but the kids wanted to have a carved pumpkin, so that's what we did then.
I mumbled in my mind how bloody American that is and we should celebrate kekri instead. I didn't say anything, because I wasn't sure what I meant.
When I was young, there weren't any festivities during the autumn. Nothing at all to lighten the dull grey days and besides the pumpkin looks great.

So creepy kekri everyone!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Sympathy on the neck. Would you like some of my pain-killers?

hpy said...

Kekri, like kekkerit?

Taiga the Fox said...

Wau, hpy, tota en tullut ajatelleeksikaan :)