What exciting have I done this week?
Lets see. I've been a judge of a kids' art competition.
I've been filled with some unfilled papers.
I've tried to find out the exact location of four stuffed horse legs and an iron ball.
Nothing much to write about, but luckily I saw this meme at Annie's.
1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
I've got so many. When I was an arson baby I surprisingly didn't get any, but when I was three years old I fell down from a balcony. That was the very first one, that small one on my forehead.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Which room? Am I too old for this? Well, I will pick out the bedroom. One black and white photo of me and Mr Fox when we were so slim, beautiful and angrily rock, sitting in a bus in Estonia. Another black and white photo of Mr Fox, my Son's godfather and one, already gone architect friend of us, wearing funny hats on a rock festival. Four photos of my Sons. Two oil paintings which I have done. Some signed graphic art from various artists. One unknown oil painting with an Italian landscape motif. Some old English postcards from my best friend. Some artwork made by the cubs. An old, beautiful mirror.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Bit slippery silver shell with a Totoro toy. At work a too small silver one.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Look at my profile, there's some I like.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE
Won't show it, but it's a lovely photo of my kids and their cousin drawing aliens and teddy-bears.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
It's a secret. Guess.
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
I'm not so sure about any marriages at all, but I do have many gay friends and I want my friends to be happy, so if marriage makes someone happy, why not.
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
Early in the morning.
9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
No, thank god, no.
10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Now? Various kind of shouting and a noise of a broken washing machine.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
If there are spiders hiding there, yes.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Well, I won't tell any names.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Almost everything by Kenzo.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like blond long hair, brown short hair, bit curly red hair and brown, blue and green eyes.
15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Not at all. I have given birth to two strong baby boys without any pain killers. But I think I got hooked on laughing gas.
16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I'm not particularly shy at all.
17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'm not hungry, but if it could be anything, I'd like to have something only my Granny could do. It was called tirrileipä and it was a Carelian dish with rye bread fried in the butter or something. I've eaten that about 30 years ago. After that some freshly smoked flounders. Possibly a glass of Gewürztraminer. Oh, a dessert. Mango lassi, please.
19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I have no idea. Can I make people mad? [blink]
20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
I have been told so. I guess I have to believe.
About posthumanism - I’m reading Katherine Hayles’s How We Became Posthuman (which Blogger turns into *“Postman”*, which is nice, and sexist), and came across this on Twitter a...
5 days ago