Saturday, September 20, 2008

dramatic animals

I have edited one book for too long time during this week. Today I have been entertaining myself by doing nothing serious. I woke up at 10.30 am. Listened to Ratchet&Clank noise. Went for a walk with the dog. It didn't rain, which was surprising. Therefore I went to a shopping mall to buy stuff I don't need. I read magazines. I helped the older cub with his stamps. I watched Big Brother. After all that drama about nothing I have been watching funny animal videos.

Dramatic Lemur:



Ninja Cat:



Kitten Surprise:





Dramatic Chipmunk:

2 comments:

Dave said...

Doing nothing? I thought women always had plenty of housework to keep them occupied?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHdyVrgWgWI&feature=related

Darling, bugger all to do with your animals, but youtube at least. Rather thrilled me.