About The Goodies
-
In the wake of Bill Oddie’s death, there’s been much musing about how the
show for which he’ll be best remembered, The Goodies, has generally been
seen a...
10 hours ago
For Devon's sake, she lives in Hellsinski
3 comments:
Oooh how sweet mamafox ;-)
I'm glad I'll actually get to taste it and of course share it with you and the cubs. The rest of you foxyfans can lick it off your displays ;-)
That cake scared the Hell out of me, until I realised Father's Day was in June over here.
Ah, I presume I live with you, Mr Anonymous, so I'm glad you were glad and liked the cake. It was bit heavy cake, wasn't it? But sweet. And most chockolady. [Wonders if it's quite normal to publish this kind of domestic correspondence in the blog. Stops wondering.]
Opc, for a moment I thought the cake was so ugly it scared the Hell out of you. Well, actually it isn't that pretty. Or wasn't. But it was most chockolady and all the adjectives I already used above. Unfortunately probably not if you tasted it by licking your computer screen.
Post a Comment