Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!


New Year
Originally uploaded by Taiga the Fox.



Ooh, said the Fox, we had such a jolly Christmas.
Thanks for remembering the Fox family; Dave, BiB, Mimi, Alda, IP and you all.
Special thanks for one Cornish Santa.
After eating too much salmon Taiga Fox tried to build up a massive Lego Viking boat and a huge Midgård dragon.It took approximately six hours to do it and I promise I'll be a dragon myself if someone tries to play with the thing.


Oops,
said the fox.
I seem to have lost my memory, but I can't remember being a host at all. Maybe it was all that wine I sipped. Or perhaps my brain is as shiny as Ice Mummy's.




Anyway, it was nice to see you Dave.
Hopefully the bed was comfy. Also, we still don't have any snow in Helsinki, so I suppose the rest of the Cricket Team was alright too, sleeping in the tents.


Meanwhile I was doing some snow angels here:

5 comments:

Dave said...

Thank you so much for hosting us. I do hope you have a good New Year, and that it brings you all your heart desires.

mimi buzzard said...

What a beautiful photo (of a lovel snowy landscape!) Well done for the Lego building, Lego is my asolute avourite but sadly i didn't get any for Christmas...mind you i am 23 now so maybe that would be a bit weird!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOXES!

Taiga the Fox said...

Thank you so much, Dave and Mimi.

Oh, and Mimi, you'll have the pleasure to buy yourself plenty of Legos when you'll have your own kids. That's something to wait for.

Anonymous said...

What is that Ice Mummy thing?

Taiga the Fox said...

It's a really clever toy by National Geographic. Some info
here